Monday, April 25, 2011

Pork Loin Roast

We decided to post our chef night blogs because we did not want to forget what was cooked and how good it was. This has been hard for me this week and I apologize. I believe Sandy helped me make the roast, fresh green beans, Au gratin potatoes, but the poppy seed muffins were all mine, damnit. I really believe I (we) havent dropped the ball yet, except for me not blogging.

Here are some photos:

Pork Loin before...










Pork loin after...









Au Gratin Potatoes









Green Beans









Muffins

1 comment:

  1. This was a tasty meal!
    Pork loin was great, i loved the sauce and the crust, but the meat wasa skosh overcooked... tasty but a lil overdone...

    The gratin, they were great, the hint of swiss and a tiny bit of bite added to the standard gratin.

    The Beans, i felt these were the best element of the meal. Just awesome, citrus touch and cooked perfectly, i could have had 3 helpings!

    Loved the muffins too, the muffins themselves were very good, but the glaze you added was just sweet enough and just tart enough to make for a really tasty bite!

    ReplyDelete